I came across this information-exercise that helped clarify a few things for me and what is going on in my life; why I do certain things, think differently, etc., with recommendations on how to work with our new vibrations to ensure we are sending out vibrations that will attract what we seek. Some of you might find it helpful as well. It is in a book by Penney Peirce called “Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration.”
- If you or someone you know is thinking about changing the people in your lives, finding new people of a higher vibration to form part of your circle, or if you’re looking for a new life partner, business partner, clients, it is a sign that your soul is beginning to orchestrate a new phase of growth. If you’re thinking about it, it’s in the early stages of becoming.
- Feel into the various qualities of the prospective relationship(s) you want.
- How does the energy flow?
- How does the mutual sensitivity operate.
- How honest and easy is the communication process?
- How happy are the two bodies together? [I’d like to add a personal note and that is I have come to know that if it requires great effort like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, that it isn’t meant to happen and leave it alone!]
- Imagine it in great tactile and sensory detail. Be clear that the feeling tone or vibration of the relationship is actually your new vibratory level. It’s what you’re establishing as the unifying frequency of your most updated personal field.
- Whoever the person or people may be, they overlap with this frequency and are ready for it to be their new reality too.
- Relax and invite them to show up.
- Know it is becoming real.
- Wait happily.
- Now, actively radiate the frequency of your new vibratory level. You might imagine there’s a lighthouse projecting up above you and its beacon rotates nonstop, sending your frequency everywhere, day and night. It’s there to help reassure you that people will find you quickly, and once you set it in motion, it keeps beaming and rippling the energy outward, maintaining the clear vibration of your field.
I’ve read comments from people and other peoples’ blogs about these changing times. My earlier post on last night’s dream speaks of the same thing; the time of a new beginning, a rebirth. I can’t imagine the people that I used to associate with and many who I now know, ever sitting down and having this type of a conversation with me.
If I did try and speak with anyone not at least beginning to want to know these things, they would no doubt brush me off as a bit whacky! By the world’s standards, I suppose I am.
It is my opinion that I cannot continue to associate with energies that do nothing to add to my growth, and I know that I sure as heck do not need to have regular companionship of people whose energies are so dark they smother me. We are to be in this world, not of this world, and that is what is happening with all Light Workers at this time. Yeshua was a Light Worker, Yeshua was and is the Light and He is my barometer, my role model, my go-to guy (hope he isn’t offended by those terms of endearment).
A search of “Jesus AND light” in the KJV bible on the Blueletterbible.com site came up with 7 verses. How perfect is that!
- John 8:12, 11:9, 12:35, 12:36, 2 Cor 4:6, 2 Tim 1:10, 1 John 1:7
But, I did a search in Biblestudytools.com using the same terms and it only came up with 3 verses:
- John 12:36, 2 Tim 1:10 and 1 John 1:7
Just goes to show you that you cannot rely on the accuracy of the search tools. These are the three verses that came up in both searches:
- John 12:36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
- 2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
- 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
We are, as set out in John 12:36, Children of Light. The verse in 1 John 1:7 confirms that I wrote in this blog, that is we are to walk in the light, have fellowship with one another. We need one another for edification and strengthening. We need one another to continue growing and learning; to continue our shedding of the old to make way for the new.
A new wine is being poured into these new wineskins that are being crafted and moulded.
- Matt 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
- Luke 5:37-38 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. :38 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and BOTH are preserved.
Please take note of the wording in Luke 5:38 where it says that “both” are preserved, that is the body of flesh and the Spirit. These are the changes that you and I are noticing and feeling in our bodies: mental, emotional and physical.
We are being honed and created anew that we might be able to hold and know that which is within. Spirit can only communicate with Spirit, not flesh. Our bodies, our senses, our entire human makeup is being made anew that we might work in collaboration with Spirit, as one fine-tuned fully functioning Essence.
We are the Clay and He is the Potter. He is bringing everything together for the Greatest Good of All. We are servants of humanity. We are Created by Love, out of Love in order to Love in Service.
The exercise above references a lighthouse as being our tool. I say we are to let our lights shine like the beacon of a lighthouse.