This is primarily about the benefits of essential oils, but because it has to do with the
electrical capacity, frequency and vibrational rates, it is more appropriate for it to be written on this blog. Before we get into essential oils, a little bit of information on the human vibrational frequency.
Human Vibration Frequencies & Indications
A man by the name of Bruce Tainio was working with plants, soil and water in agricultural projects and developed a machine capable of measuring bio-electrical frequencies of essential oils and nutrients. He found a way to measure a person’s frequency by taking readings on various points of the body and averaging the numbers together. His measurements indicated the following:
- Healthy: if you are healthy you’ll vibrate in the range of 72 to 62 MHz
- Cells: start to change (mutate) when the frequency drops below 62 MHz
- Acid-Alkaline Balance: (measured by pH papers) if it indicates acidic condition it will be accompanied by low frequency
- Pathogens: have a low frequency
- Bacteria: beneficial bacteria have a high frequency
The following is a list of some of the frequency rates and the health issues that can be or are present in the body:
- Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz.
- 58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu.
- When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.
- 52 MHz is the frequency of a body with Epstein-Barr virus present.
- 42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear.
- When the death process begins – the frequency has been measured at 20 MHz.
And, please hear this, because you alone can control whether or not you allow your thoughts to be helpful or hurtful:
- NEGATIVE THOUGHTS: will lower your body frequency in 3 seconds
- POSITIVE THOUGHTS: will bring your frequency up to optimum range in 21 seconds
That provides a bit of info on our frequency and vibrational rates. Of course I had to make the THOUGHTS information stand out because, as you will have gathered from my
posts, I am convicted everything starts with my thoughts!! And, did you notice that our bad thoughts lower the frequency in 3 seconds, but good thoughts only take 2.1 seconds to get us back in good shape.
Just like it takes less facial muscles to smile, positive thoughts work faster than negative thoughts and I’m glad it isn’t the other way around. Mother Nature and Creator really do have our best interests at Heart!
I have one form or another of aromatherapy happening in my home all day long, every day if I am at home. I always have it going in the zen den, especially if working with a client. I also always check with anyone coming over for a visit to make sure they don’t have allergies.
Getting the aromatherapy going in the morning is second only to getting my one and only cup of coffee! Absence of the aromatherapy changes my mood; not in a good way. I notice I may be more hyper-active or moody.
Extensive research has been done (primarily in France) on the use of essential oils, many of which are used in clinics and hospitals. You can also buy these oils in the local drug stores. I find here in Canada the basics of lavender, lemon, orange, eucalyptus and tee tree oils can be found in our local pharmacies, but nothing else. At least it is a start and I’m not knocking it.
Dr. Valinet of France published a book The Practice of Aromatherapy apparently a good resource tool in aromatherapy. In it he described an experiment by Professor C. Vallette, published in 1948 as “Penetration Transcutanee des essences,” where high doses of essential oil applied to the skin of mice or rats caused immediate death and lower does produced either depression or exaltation.
It is so important to be careful in the use of essential oils when considering applying them to our skin. Very few can be applied directly to the skin and none are to be ingested.
Essential oils were found to penetrate quickly through external layers of the skin and into the blood.
- Thyme and Eucalyptus were absorbed in 20 to 40 minutes
- Bergamot, Lemon and Anise in 40 to 60 minutes
- Citronella, Pine, Lavender, Cinnamon and Geranium in 60 to 70 minutes
- Mint, Coriander and Rue in approximately 100 minutes
Dr. Valinet observed the following properties relating to 17 common essential oils:
- Antiseptics (to inhibit growth of bacteria): Lemon, Lavender, Eucalyptus
- Choleretics (to aid in production and evacuation of bile): Rosemary, Lavender
- Stones (prevent formation of gallstones & urinary tract stones): Juniper, Lemon
- Antispasmodics & Calm Nerves: Lavender
- Adrenal Cortex (stimulate): Rosemary
- Anterior Pituitary (tonics & to excite anterior): Lemon
- Sexual Faculties (strengthen): Ylang-Ylang
- Sweating (promote): Chamomile
- Detoxify: Lavender, Rosemary
- Fermentation (prevent): Lemon, Juniper
Research, Reports & Findings
- Researchers at the Pasteur Institute discovered that oils of:
- Thyme, Clove, Mint, Marjoram, Pine and Oregano strongly inhibit microbes that cause tuberculosis, cholera and staphylococcal infections.
- In testing at Weber University, Cinnamon Oil proved more effective than ampicillin in inhibiting the growth of staphylococcal infections, without the bacteria acquiring resistance to the oil.
- In 1985 Dr. Jean C. Lapraz reported he couldn’t find bacteria or viruses that could live in the presence of the Essential Oils of Cinnamon or Oregano.
- John Tyndale discovered the molecules of essential oil give off an infrared radiation that can be picked up by insects, and the following essential oils can absorb infrared rays:
- Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cloves, Lavender, Rose, Lemon, Thyme
- Rosemary and Anise Seeds
- Dr. Farag, head of biochemistry at the University of Cairo documented the oxygenating molecular activity of essential oils showing that some pure essential
oils increase bodily oxygen by 21% (as compared to 6-7% with herbs and vitamins and 9% with hydrogen peroxide).
- Many diseases, including cancer, cannot exist in the presence of oxygen!
- Oxygen creates better absorption of nutrients and a higher level of cellular regeneration.
- On the matter of oxygen, a Dr.Warburg, Nobel Prize winner for cancer research says that cancer occurs when the normal aerobic (in the presence of oxygen) respiration of the body’s cells is replaced by anaerobic (in the absence of oxygen) cell respiration.
- Hydrogen has a low Hertz frequency so when our cells are clogged with hydrogen from eating hydrogenated oils (margarine, shortening, peanut butter).
- To counter this we can introduce essential oils that vibrate at a rate much higher than the zero rate for processed foods, and the excess oxygen produced by these oils can drive out the offending hydrogen.
Electrical Properties of Essential Oils
Essential oils have electrical property called polarity that is expressed as positive or negative.
- Electro-positive warming oils (often red-orange in colour – including Oregano, Thyme, Clove and Savory) lack an electron that they acquire from other cells, thereby producing heat.
- Electro-negative cooling oils (including German Chamomile which is blue) have an extra electron that they can donate.
- Neutral oils (tend to be yellow or green – including Lavender, Clary Sage and Roman Chamomile)
The following are vibrational rates for some of the more common essential oils:
- Rose (Rosa damascene)……………………….320 MHz
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)……..118 MHz
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)…………….105 MHz
- Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)….105 MHz
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)…………98 MHz
- Aloes/Sandalwood (Santalum album)…..96 MHz
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica)…………85 MHz
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita)……………78 MHz
- Galbanum (Ferula gummosa)……………..56 MHz
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)………………….52 MHz
Chemical Composition of Oils
Chemical composition of an oil gives clues about its electrical properties. There can be 200 to 800 chemical constituents in a single oil and each constituent has a different effect on the body. Some of the more common chemical types and their electrical properties are:
- Aldehydes (electro-negative): anti-infectious, sedative, calming to the nervous system
- Eugenols: stimulating, antiseptic
- Ketones: stimulate cell regeneration and liquify mucous
- Phenols (electro-positive): antiseptic, kill viruses and bacteria
- Sesquiterpenes: anti-inflammatory, bring increased oxygen to the brain, stimulate endocrine glands
- Terpene Alcohols (electro-positive): antibacterial, diuretic, decongestant
Acidity-PH Balance-Electrical Transmission
In 1961 a study was done by Drs. Valnet and Reddett on essential oils in terms of their pH value and electrical resistance. The pH represents the acidity or alkalinity of a solution in a range of 0 to 14.14 with pure water at 7.07.
- the lower the pH the more acid the reaction
- the higher the pH the more alkaline
Resistance, we are told is the “property of a solution to oppose the transmission of heat or electricity.” We’re such electrical beings, of course this is going to matter. Everything
about us is electrical, vibrational.
The purer the solution the less conductive it is to the transmission of electricity. Apparently the resistance of blood is on average:
- 190 ohms/cm/cm for a man, and
- 220/230 for a woman
Natural essences usually have an acid pH value and a high resistance. Valnet and Reddett’s findings were that:
- essence of Cloves has a resistance of 4000 ohms (20 times that of human blood)
- Thyme has 3,300
- Lavender has 2,800
- Mint has 3,000, and
- a mixture of essences with strong bactericidal properties has a resistance of 17,000 (much greater than the sum of its components) and a pH of 4.6
In that context high acidity prevents rapid multiplication of microbes and the high resistance discourages the diffusion of infections and toxins.
Credit is given for some of the information to Vibrational Healing through the Chakras by Joy Gardner.